SELF DISCOVERY SOUND WAVES
We all know that an inspiring interview, song, presentation, and blog is what keeps us in the creative streak. Flood your mind with some of the things, people, and music we can't get enough of this month to keep us on that self-discovery streak.
1. TRISH + ARI | These two moxies, based out of Charlotte, have completely changed the way we shop. They run their online business out of chic-as-ever sprinter van, making them the modern day bohemian. Traveling is what keeps them inspired + being mothers is what reminds them of the "why". They have discovered themselves in a way in which shines right through those awesome clothes of theres. Balance a business + raise a family? Cheers to that.
2. MOON JUICE COOKBOOK | A flip through this treasure and you might, just might, convert yourself to a full cosmic cook. Each and every recipe reminds us of just how much creativity there is out there among the world of plants. Our favorite recipe is by far the savory chia pudding.
3. Pineapple Yoga's 60 minute sound wave therapy | If you have forgotten how to meditate, or maybe don't even know where to start, this is your golden ticket. Thank us later, bask in bliss now.
4. BODY TALK | IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN, ITS THE SAKARA LADIES. CHECK OUT SOME UBER-INPSIRING INTERVIEWS FROM A COUPLE LADIES THAT JUST cant be topped. they nail it, every time.
5. for love of the moon | Laura has shown us that dreams do indeed come true. If you want to run an online fashion business out of your pad in italy, it is very much possible. read all up on why this girl chose eco-fashion over contemporary consumption based fashion as her mode of business. her vintage vibes are on point. we also want to be her, every day.